Coface Credit Insurance
Protect your business from bad debt losses, in the USA and internationally. A credit insurance policy covers the unpaid credit balance from sales made to your customers. Insuring your receivables ensures your business will be around tomorrow.
Four Good reasons to CHOOSE Coface credit insurance:
- Reduce the risk of non-payment
- Safer business growth;
- Crtical information about customers and prospects;
- A powerful international network.
Hear what our customers have to say about us on the Testimonials page
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS FROM BAD DEBT LOSSES, IN THE USA AND ABROAD
Coface credit insurance solutions are designed to meet the needs of companies of all sizes, from small exporters to large multinationals. Our credit specialists will work closely with you on a solution that best meets your credit risk protection needs.
CREDIT INSURANCE BRINGS YOU BENEFITS:
- Protection for your receivables and the ability to monitor your risks in real-time
- Grow with greater confidence by extending more credit
- Access to our extensive credit information, including debtor risk assessments, credit opinions and more
- Professionally handled collection of your unpaid invoices around the world
SPECIAL FEATURES FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES:
Coface Globalliance policies are adapted for international businesses.
- Coverage for domestic and export trade
- Centralize or decentralize policy management to match your internal organization
- Pick and choose from pre-established modular riders for easy structuring of complex policies
- Achieve the economies of scale and efficiencies that come from a global insurance program
Stay Connected to Coface with CofaMove
Cofanet: an online application to serve clients
Clients use Cofanet, our online policy management tool, to request, changeor cancel coverage.
Cofanet enables clients to identify its customers/buyers, see the total volume of guaranteed risks outstanding, report losses and monitor the indemnification of unpaid invoices, all in just a few seconds.
The tool also offers debtor risk assessments, export functions and detailed research.
Delivering a valuable service…
A manufacturer of adhesives and sealants has had success finding outlets for its products in the USA. Their products are used in industries ranging from automotive, electronics, and energy to packaging and printing.
In five years, the company has managed to generate operating cash flow sufficient to finance the acquisition of a European company that specializes in the manufacture of sealants for the energy sector. However, the due diligence showed that the manufacturer had several orders that went unshipped because the buyer had become insolvent. The American company because more cautious, since it was not familiar with the European market and the creditworthiness of its companies.
After discussing the situation with the Coface teams, the American company selected a Coface Globalliance policy to cover not only the sales of the new European subsidiary, but also the domestic US sales of the parent.