Our solutions for multinationals
Designed for large multinational accounts
Four good reasons to choose “Global Solutions”:
- Continuous support at headquarters and in your subsidiaries
- Due to pooled resources, economies of scale
- An overall view of your customer risks and optimized control of your subsidiaries
- Access to very precise and easy-to-use management applications
“Coface Global Solutions” (CGS) was created to deliver the specialized services that multinational companies require - proactive coordination of risks management, comprehensive reporting, and "global - local" service.
The role of the CGS team is to optimize your credit management practices is optimized in your subsidiaries. The goal is to protect your international sales growth and improve your operating performance. CGS works with you to coordinate and structure your credit insurance protection on a global scale.
With Coface Global Solutions, companies have an array of tools to manage their credit insurance, with access to:
- Coface’s international network, which offers credit insurance services either directly or through partners in 99 countries
- A global database with information on 65 million debtors, and 350 risk underwriters specialized by business sector
- The “CGS Dashboard”, a modern and user-friendly platform to analyze client risks online. The CGS Dashboard provides a worldwide overview by client, risk level or country assessment and a clear view of the insured risks
DELIVERING A VALUABLE SERVICE…
A Europe-based holding company operates a worldwide agricultural commodities trading activity. It consists of 35 subsidiaries and approximately 100 sales offices.
Eight months ago, this company acquired a South American trader equipped with a Coface Global Solutions program. Very interested in the data available on the customer portfolio provided by its CGS Dashboard, the Management Committee decided to conduct a global review of credit insurance. This review found that by increasing its expenditure by 18%, the company could cover 100% of its sales instead of just 53% as was previously the case.
Through the implementation of the CGS Dashboard in all of its subsidiaries, the company identified cumulative commitments, so far unsuspected by management, on subsidiaries of a number of financial company clients, which were in some cases operating under their historical names with no direct connection to the name of the parent company. The decision was made to include an analysis of the largest consolidated outstandings in the next annual report, distinguishing between the insured and residual risk components. The chief financial officer was confident that their shareholders, who pay close attention to working capital risks in this business, would appreciate this key information.
Coface Global Solutions
- Global view and a customized approach to your business
- Global quality standards across our whole organization
- Global aligned organization serving your needs locally
- Global approach and in-depth local knowledge