Interviews from the Coface Country Risk Meeting
AM Best was on hand to interview participants at the New York Country Risk Meeting. Click on the picture above or the link below to view the 5 minute video segment.
TRIA Progress, Health Utilization & Country Updates
Congress may soon take steps to advance the Terrorism Risk and Insurance Act; U.S. health exchange enrollment may be an indicator of greater utilization ahead, a visit to the Coface conference shows shifting risks among global markets and an interview with J. Scott Davison, the new CEO of OneAmerica.
People who appear in this video include:
- Doniella Pliss, Senior Financial Analyst, A.M. Best Company
- J. Scott Davison, President & Chief Executive Officer, OneAmerica
- Kerstin Braun, Executive Vice President, North America Region, Coface
- Paul Ballew, Senior Vice President, Chief Data and Analytics Office and Chief Economist, D&B
- Stuart Bergman, Chief Econmist and Director of Export Development, Economic and Political Intelligence Center, Canada
- Richard Golod, Director, Global Investment Strategies, Invesco
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
CELL +1 (609) 469-0494