Country Risk Conferences
These conferences, organised by Coface, position you at the heart of discussions between international experts on economic and commercial matters, clarifying the management of your business.
We do this in around 20 countries each year. In France, the Country Risk conference is held at the CNIT in Paris la Défense in January. This conference is open to all, with priority access reserved for our clients.
Our ambition is to help those involved in economic life in making their exporting and investment decisions.
Participants include French and foreign economists, company executives, bankers and academics.
Together they: review experiences over the past year, examine major trends in the world economy, evaluate their possible impact on companies’ situations.
- Poland : april 17th, Varsaw
- Mexico : april 23th
- Czech Republic : april 24th, Prague
- Brazil : april 25th
- United States of America : may 2nd, New York City
- Austria : may 14th, Vienna
- Germany : may 16th, Coface Arena , Mainz
- United Kingdom : june 13th, British Library, Euston Road, London
- Romania : october 9th, Bucharest
- Latvia : october 10th, Riga
The other conferences for 2013 are:
Ecuador, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Morocco, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain (Barcelona and Madrid), Switzerland, the Netherlands, West Africa and South Africa.