Coface Collections provides a full-service commercial debt recovery program, which includes:
We employ sophisticated investigation resources to gather and analyze information in order to achieve optimal results.
The financial information and other pertinent facts that we gather enable our collectors to negotiate from a position of strength.
Our approach combines state-of-the-art technology and resources with expertise, experience and finesse.
Significant debtor activity could affect your business. As a Coface Collections client, you are entitled to our free service that notifies you daily by email of the following:
- Debtors placed by other companies in your industry
- Debtors placed from your geographic area
- Debtor payments
- Companies that have closed their doors
Business Activity Scan
Coface Collections handles millions in debt recoveries for our clients. Learn more about your customer or debtor with our Business Activity Scan.
- Perform Coface Collections database searches
- Learn behind-the-scene information
- Takes only a few minutes
- Available for debtors or new customers
- Puts a national perspective on your problem accounts
- Completely confidential
- Service is absolutely free
Final Demand Letter
Whether it is our 10-day demand letter or our 2-day fax demand, using this free service from Coface Collections will show your clients you mean business.
- A Coface Collections letter, on our letterhead, directing payment to you
- Creates a formal final in-house collections effort
- Separates "customers" from "debtors"
- Allows for substantive incoming collection calls
- Reduces your workload and collection cost
While the use of legal resources for collections is not anyone's preference, it sometimes becomes the only option for debt recovery. Our litigation service provides:
- A nationwide network of credit attorneys
- A seamless transition from collections to litigation
- Litigation executed in debtor's jurisdiction
- Legal fees incorporated in our contingency rate
- Single point of contact throughout the collection process on every debtor
- Recommendations for suit based on detailed finanacial investigation